To produce sheet metal blanks in different sizes and small thicknesses, customized solutions are proposed.
Our compact lines can contain, in a single and strong frame, four functions:
- straightening or flattening
- numerical controlled marking unit, to indicate the bending points (optional)
- shearing with transversal cut, that can execute partial cut when needed
- slitting by our original E-26 multiple heads slitter, that allows to vary the strips width quickly and precisely, with their automatic motorized positioning.
According to the production characteristics, it is possible to complete the line with:
- motorized uncoilers, single coil holders or rotating platforms for coil holders
- recoilers to rewind one or more strips into small coils
- inkjet printer
- labelling unit, to print and apply labels on the sheet-metal, even on multiple strips at a time
- notching press with fast tools exchange systems.
The line can also be controlled by a dedicate managing program which enables the interaction between one or more press-brakes, the cut-to length lines that prepare the blanks to be bent, the coils store-house.
?GM Design? is the software we developed for partial cut lines, to allow the nesting of small production lots: organize a sequence of coils to be used in production, re-position the slitting heads when necessary, optimize time and minimize scraps.
We can also study a customized management, developed with the support of primary importance software houses with whom we have a long cooperation. Our goal is to quickly fulfil the needs of rationality and organization of a modern production.
|Decoiler data||from 5 to 30 ton|
|Max. width||100 mm|
|Max. thickness for the different models||2 or 3 mm|
|N.of adjustable slitting heads||from 2 to 16|